Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ENROLLED NURSE III , JG “G” FOURTEEN (14) POSTS REF MCPSB /MOH/2022/03/05
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing of patient needs for nursing services.
- Verification and maintaining information relating to patient’s admissions.
- Keeping records of drugs and supplies.
- Prepare reports and participates in appropriate meetings.
- Guiding, supervising and counseling staff under him/her in performing routine duties.
- Any other Health duties as may be assigned from to time.
- Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Midwife, Kenya Enrolled Psychiatric Nurse or Enrolled Nurse/Midwife from Kenya medical training college or a recognized training institution.
- Be Registered & Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Be in good professional standing with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- At least one-year experience in a busy hospital.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Enrolled Nurse
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 25thApril, 2022 at 4.00pm.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera