Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DENTAL SPECIALIST I (1POST)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Job Group “Q”
Salary: Kshs 99,900 X 5,010 – 104,910 X 5,240 – 110,150 X 5,500 – 115,650 X 5,780 – 121,430 X 6,070 –127,500 X 6,370 – 133,870 p.m
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Performing specific dental procedures including restorative, posthodontics, peadodonticts, orthodontics, minor oral-facial surgeries and periodontology;
- Being on call to manage dental health patients;
- Undertaking dental examinations, age assessment and writing dental reports;
- Conducting outreach community oral health services;
- Referring complex cases;
- Educating and creating awareness on prevention of dental diseases and dental health;
- Maintaining up to date dental health patients’ records and biodata;
- Supervising, training and coaching dental interns and students;
- Ensuring that dental health reports are prepared and submitted promptly;
- Coordinating preparation of annual work plans and ensuring that they are adhered to;
- Coordinating capacity building and deployment of dental personnel.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (DS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Masters of Dental Surgery degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate of Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Valid practising licence from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Ability and competence in organizing, performing and discharging the dental function.
HOW TO APPLY
Written applications enclosing duly filled Makueni County Job Application Form, current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and National Identity Card/Valid Kenyan Passport should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, 29th April, 2022.
- The Job Application Form can be downloaded from the County Public Service Board website; makuenipsb.go.ke
- Candidates should attach relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card/Valid Kenyan Passport, practice licence and professional registration certificate (where necessary)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification.
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD