Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Vacancy: Interior Designer
We are looking for a creative retail Interior Designer to increase sales, get buyers attention and provide an excellent in-store experience.
Develop creative visual concepts to build attractive store displays and combines the brand’s goals with the customer’s desires.
Responsibilities for Interior Designer
- Research current industry trends and remain on the cutting edge of interior design.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Participate in meetings with other departments within the store to determine areas to be addressed and improved on.
- Account for the company’s message, vision and creative incorporate them into visual design.
- Create attractive concepts to be used in-store signage and on social media platforms
- Prepare visual guides instructing retail branches throughout the branches how to appropriately build out and design visual merchandising areas of the store.
- Communicate with marketing team to establish strategies and design concepts for seasonal
product launches and displays.
- Monitor and account for the time and manpower required to build and stock store displays and communicate this information with management.
- Design marketing strategies to announce promotions, sales and coming special events within the store
- Design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Visual Merchandising, Fashion Design, Exhibition Design, Visual Communications or similar.
- Proven work experience as Interior Designer.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excited and energetic in designing new ways to reach customer
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandizing portfolio.
- Experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs interior displays and space utilization.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 2nd May 2022 indicating the position you are applying for.