Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KNQA GRADE 9 – TWO (2) POSTS-REF NO. KNQA/NO. 16/2021
Salary Scale: Ksh. 30,531 – Ksh. 40, 278 pm
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per financial year
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- At least served in the grade of Driver for at least four (4) years;
- At least a mean grade D+ (plus) (KNQF Level 2 or equivalent) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- The Occupational Trade Test II Certificate;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (renewable after two (2) years);
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution; and
- An accident free driving period of 3 years.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
Key Duties and Responsibilities –
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
- Cleaning of the assigned motor vehicle;
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Reporting any mechanical/accident problems; and
- Proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle.
Deadline: May 10, 2022