Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Programme Analyst – (22000209)
We are pleased to announce the following fixed term contract vacancy for the role of Programme Analyst in the Sustainable Business and Social Impact Department within M-pesa Foundation. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Foundations Programs Manager, the position holder will manage the MPESA & Safaricom Foundations websites and digital content, communications and data analysis and ISO integration activities (ISO 26000)
- Support the programme analyst in conducting due diligence on all new applications including photos/videos and link with regional team and potential partners.
- Continuous uploading of content for Safaricom & M-PESA Foundation Websites.
- Ongoing employee engagement.
- Collating all the required information for the Foundations digital assets
- Support the Foundation in Public Relation and Communication activities for both print and digital assets.
- Assisting the Monitoring and evaluation team to update the project database and synthesizing M&E data.
- Supporting the team in write ups for prospect projects that the foundation has interest in and would wish to engage in.
- ISO integration activities (ISO 26000).
- A degree in Communication and Social Sciences
- Good understanding of development Communication in print and digital media
- Proven experience of relevant IT systems including MS Office, excel
- Experience of producing coherent reports to include statistics and graphical analysis of information.
- Ability to carry out some data analysis would be highly advantageous.
- Conceptual thinker, ability to wade through data and arrive at conclusions
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with graphs and trends for ease of understanding
- Multitasking and prioritization skills required to function in a fast-paced environment
- Professional presentation required.
- Uphold 100 % accuracy, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver accurate results
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.