Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Safaricom Sacco seeks to recruit top talent to join their innovative and transformative team. The jobholder is responsible for acquiring new business through maximizing every customer contact, focusing on general mass market and covering all products needs to meet personal targets.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Recruiting new members, maintaining and developing existing member’s accounts.
- Maintain records on customer details sales visits and book calendars for the visits.
- Maintain long-term relationships with members by providing support, information and guidelines and recommending new opportunities.
- Participate in marketing events and promotions to build uptake of products. Contribute and generate revenue for the department.
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
- Assist in co-ordination, organisation and promotion of events and participate in member education.
- Consistently track sales performance, measure and analyse monthly sales projections. Assist in administration of the projects & other administrative records.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field from a recognized institution. CIM qualification would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
Key Skills and competences:
- Thorough knowledge of sales & marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Marketing & analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Research, writing and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of changing market dynamics and Motivation to sales.
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements to send their detailed application and CV including 3 referees to Saccocommittee@Safaricom.co.ke by and by 11th May 2022 with the job position you are applying for as the subject of the email. Must fill your details on google form
https://forms.gle/vvfkgB7pivHeej4y6 incomplete applications will not be considered.
Due to the numerous number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.