Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position Title: Hotel Operations Manager Reports to: Managing Director
Job location: Dove nest lodge/Peppercorn Holiday Resort-Naivasha. Position Summary:
We are seeking a professional and customer-focused hotel manager to oversee our hotel operations. In this position, you will direct the day-to-day operations and activities of the hotel. Your duties will include managing personnel, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance. To excel in this role, you must be approachable and detailed-oriented with proven hospitality or management work experience. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The Operations Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and work with all head of departments in running all aspects of the hotel
- Ensure Sop implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks
- Ensure monthly stock taking and follow up on any discrepancies
- Ensure the premises are in operative conditions
- Monitor and ensure co-ordination between all departments for smooth and efficient operations
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service delivery
- In coordination with the Human resource department identify staff learning needs and assist with development of training content.
- Be available on call 24hours a day to resolve any urgent matters that may arise
- Responsible for the overall management of the hotel operations.
- Developing and Implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest’s expectations
- Work collaboratively with all department managers to make sure operations are running smoothly in tandem with one another
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and customer service
- Maintaining full knowledge of all inner working of the hotel, including room rates, hotel policies and special availabilities
- Ensure hotel premises are well kempt and the food service requirements of customers are met.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant field
- Commercial awareness
- Able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests.
- Highly organized, flexible and strong ability to multitask and manage people
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Great communication skills
Starting Salary budget Kes 50,000.
To apply ,send your cv only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th May 2022.Clearly indicate the exact position (HOTEL OPERATIONS MANAGER) applied for and your minimum salary expectations on the subject line, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.