Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position Title: Waiter/Waitress Reports to: Operations Manager
Job location: Dove nest lodge/Peppercorn Holiday Resort-Naivasha. Position Summary:
We are seeking a professional and customer-focused Waiter/Waitress for our restaurant. As a waiter/waitress you will be greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid
- Ensure restaurant premises are well kempt and the food service requirements of customers are met.
- Diploma in Hospitality field.
- Proven experience working as a waiter or waitress in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Great communication skills
To apply ,send your cv only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th May 2022.Clearly indicate the exact position (WAITER OR WAITRESS) applied for and your minimum salary expectations on the subject line, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.