Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Opening date: April 29, 2022 Vacancy No. CGHR/285/04/22
The Kenya Medical Research Institute is committed to providing the youth with opportunities to acquire, sharpen their knowledge and gain technical/practical skills to complement their studies in order to enhance their employability in line with the Kenya Vision 2030. The KEMRI Internship Program (KIP) seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to working in the research industry. After the internship program, the candidate will have gained practical workplace experience to him/her have a competitive edge in the job market.
KEMRI–CGHR Malaria Branch in Kisumu has one (1) Internship opportunity as follows:
Location: L9LS Malaria monoclonal antibody trial Laboratory in Kisumu and Siaya Counties.
i BSc in Laboratory Science / Technology, Biotechnology, Biological Sciences/ Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent from a recognized institution.
ii Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB) where applicable or any other recognized regulatory body
iii Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists where applicable
iv Fluency in English and Kiswahili both written and spoken.
v Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age
vi Should have graduated and obtained the relevant final certificate
vii Provide a Certificate of good conduct
viii Should possess strong analytical skills
ix Must be computer literate.
• Appointment is for a period of one (1) year non–renewable and is subject to availability of funds.
• A stipend will be paid but successful candidates will cater for their own transport, accommodation, and upkeep during this period.
• Successful candidates will be required to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover lasting through the internship period.
• KEMRI/the project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of internship.
How To Apply
Applications should include the following:
• Letter of Application indicating the field of study
• Current Resume or CV with names and contact information (telephone and e–mail address)
• Copies of Certificates and transcripts.
All the applications to be done through KEMRI Website http://www.kemri.go.ke/e–recruitment – E–Recruitment Portal on or before 19th May 2022 latest 5.00 p.m.
Please visit the KEMRI web site http://www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; WOMEN AND DISABLED
PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT
ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY TO RELEVANT AUTHORITY.
Only short–listed candidates will be considered.