Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Capacity Building Officer
The Capacity Building Officer will be responsible for assisting the Training and Membership Manager in designing and implementing capacity building programmes to provide total coverage of all appropriate training needs for the members of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya.
- Design high quality capacity building programmes for IEK members
- To maintain effective communication with members to establish training needs
- Develop training needs assessment tools
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- To develop and maintain training material to the highest standard
- To evaluate the effectiveness of training and modify materials as appropriate
- Accurately capture member CPD points and ensure they are updated by the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK)
- Update training materials, in line with changes to the legislation, processes and agreements.
- Support the compilation and submission of training reports
- Ensuring all assessments and evaluation tools are administered before, during and after training
- Develop the Annual Training Calendar in conjunction with the Training and Membership Manager
- Support in the development of training timetables and allocation of sessions to facilitators
- Maintain a database of resource persons in the various thematic areas
- Ensure resource persons have submitted invoice to Finance after trainings and follow up on payment
- Ensure communication to members concerning upcoming trainings is done in a timely manner
- Ensure renewal of registration with NITA is done promptly
- Liaise with Finance to ensure timely payment to NITA
Qualifications and Background Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Human resource, Leadership or equivalent. ∙
- Demonstrable 2 years experience as a capacity building/training officer.
- High level of professionalism
- Proven track record of boosting company growth through training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs. ∙ Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition.
All applications must include a cover letter and a resume which has at least three referees which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com by Friday 20th May, 2022. Due to the expected volume of applications, IEK will only enter further correspondence with short-listed candidates.