Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Receptionist , National Health Laboratory Service (NHLS).
Reporting to Customer Care Manager, the Receptionist will be providing all front office services such as receiving patients/visitors, booking them, giving the right information, receiving phone calls and directing them to the appropriate care/service giver in the hospital.
- Acknowledge the patient’s arrival at the desk within the shortest time on arriving.
- Receiving, booking and directing patients to see doctors and clinicians and alert them of any emergencies
- Give regular alerts to doctors and clinicians on the situations of the queues
- Identifying customers complaints (internal and external)and resolving them
- Make outgoing calls on requests of hospital staff members
- Receiving money paid in the organization and reconciling the daily collection
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the facility.
- Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make follow-up appointments.
- Be aware of patients in the waiting area; be in a position where you are able to note which client has not been served and direct them to the offices they need to visit.
- 10) Advice patients of relevant charges for relevant medical services, show direction to the next station that the client would wish to be served.
- Ensure that all patients’ information is entered onto the system promptly and accurately to avoid claims return.
- Ensure the admitted clients on the Outpatient register are transferred to the Inpatient register before close of business each day.
- Receive all phone calls to the hospital and respond to the inquiries, give the appropriate information or redirect them to the appropriate persons in the hospital.
- Liaising with other hospital departments and different personalities regarding services and issues of interest to customers, patients and visitors of the hospital.
- Implement all the established administrative and operations programmes in the reception area of the hospital.
- Ensure general neatness, cleanliness, orderliness and tidiness in the offices and the reception area.
- Manage other staffs in receiving, guiding, directing and handling of enquiries from patients and visitors efficiently.
- Keeping the general office diary, making appointments, reminding respective offices and keeping patients informed on issues that they need to know.
- Checking customer’s credit situation
- Take custody of all documents within the area or office to which they are assigned.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the supervisor
- At least diploma in front office operations, public relations or communication
- A Degree in the above disciplines from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills, excellent leadership qualities.
- At least two years working experience as a Receptionist or Customer Service Assistant in a busy hospital or a reputable organization.
- Religious recommendation letter
- Recommendation letter from previous/current employer
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Computer Literate
Soft skills required for the job:
- Customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Maintains confidentiality
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Honesty and integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Friendly, courteous individual
- Organizational skills
- Listening skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Good time management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. Deadline: May 11, 2022.