Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Workforce Development team is looking for a Coaching Team Leader who is dedicated to providing the best comprehensive coaching solutions to our fast-paced, scaling global workforce of leaders.
We are looking for a highly driven, autonomous coach who is ready to lead the design, implementation and execution of some key coaching solutions that will enable us to achieve our team’s purpose of “Maximizing the growth of the individual CloudWorkers across Character, Community and Competency” (3C’s). This role is primarily focussed on building capability across all 3Cs to some of our top performing Cloud team members from across the globe. The person in this role will achieve this by serving and collaborating with internal stakeholders to maximise the opportunities and design the best systems, processes and infrastructure to deliver Coaching solutions at scale that truly make an impact.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which is a global leader in combining people and technology to make a difference in the lives of millions of people and help them become leaders worth following.
If you are someone who is passionate about enabling people to GROW, this is the perfect role for you!
The Leadership Coaching (LC) Team is responsible for maximizing the performance of the individual CloudWorkers. They achieve this by creating key pieces of infrastructure to allow us to work at scale as well as putting tools in the right places to allow us to coach the Cloud team so that they grow and develop as individuals therefore, becoming Leaders Worth Following, in their own communities, inside and outside of CloudFactory.
The Coaching Team Leader will be responsible for designing, implementing and executing a range of services, products and solutions that the team has or will have in future. Some of these include:
- Successfully scaling a 1-on-1 and group coaching service to our Cloud team that enables them to grow as a 3C leader (Character, Community, Competency).
- Launching and operationalising a Coaching program that specifically supports our Toli Leaders in their transition between the LWF: Orientation Phases and the LWF: Building Your Impact phase.
- Enabling an increase in the engagement of our Cloud teams with the successful execution of our “Your Say for Cloud” survey.
- Providing continued support and enablement for our key coaching tool: GROW through multiple means, but primarily in our Orientation phase to begin with.
In addition to looking for and executing on prime opportunities for coaching at scale, this role will also be responsible for developing systems, processes and the infrastructure for other key tools and frameworks that will also enable the maximization of performance across all 3C’s from the team. This will include things such as: leading the Cloud Workforce engagement survey & actions, collaborating and assisting with the development of basic career frameworks, as well as, being advocates and enablers of key tools that relate to growth and development: I.e. our GROW tool.
Overall, this role is an integral part of the Leadership Coaching and Internship team to drive forward the strategy set out, as well as contribute fresh ideas and plans to further enhance the 3C performance of the individual Cloud Worker as they continue on their path of becoming a Leader Worth Following.
This role will ultimately be successful if the person can reach across all of our Workforce Development teams so that they can truly understand where the Leadership Coaching team can “plug-in” to existing programs to enhance the growth in 3C performance of the individual Cloud Worker.
Key Responsibilities: Below is a non-exhaustive list of the key responsibilities.
The Coaching Team Leader will be:
- Responsible for contributing to the overall design, implementation and execution of the full suite of products and services that the team have (previously mentioned above).
- Responsible for contributing in the identification and assessment of skills across our Cloud team so that key stakeholders, including the LC team can develop content and solutions to increase 3C performance.
- Responsible for the ‘earn’ (from our Earn, Learn & Serve employer value proposition (EVP)) elements of performance for our Cloud team as it relates to Coaching.
- Responsible for supporting earning related growth and development through the design and implementation of coaching and mentoring solutions.
- Responsible for working with the Workforce Development Partner to support Team Leads (from Delivery) with coaching interventions as it relates to their Work Stream challenges that impact their ‘earning’ performance.
- Responsible for collaboration and building relationships with key stakeholders and clients from across the organization. These may include (but not limited to) key people relating to the various products, services and projects we are working on from:
- People & Culture,
- Engineering and Product.
- Responsible for managing stakeholders within projects to achieve the required deadlines for deliverables.
- Responsible for collaborating with the relevant stakeholders to achieve ‘value-added’ tasks such as being enablers for key coaching tools such as: facilitating a session on the GROW tool.
- Responsible for being a brand ambassador for the team, and in any/all circumstances doing your best to promote the Workforce Development team.
- Responsible for capturing data related to the performance of Cloud Workers in the way they are growing across all 3C’s alongside measuring the effectiveness of coaching interventions, mentoring programs and engagement surveys. For example:
- Aggregate data on the impact and effectiveness of coaching programs as well as,
- Working with the other People & Culture team members to develop dashboards for relevant products and services we develop as a team.
- Responsible for the operational execution of the Cloud team engagement survey “Your Say for Cloud”, this will include collating the data and managing the survey via Culture Amp in collaboration with the Workforce Development Partner.
- Responsible for the management of the Leadership Coaching team members. This includes:
- Managing their performance, in collaboration with the Workforce Development Partner.
- Managing their compensation, in collaboration with the Workforce Development Partner.
- Setting their objectives quarter by quarter, and reviewing them accordingly and in-line with the rest of the team’s standard practice.
- Coaching the team members via their career conversations and through normal 1:1’s.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the essential experiences and skills required.
- Ability to be self-accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Incredibly strong ability to execute tasks effectively, accurately, with minimal revisions necessary.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously, while maintaining high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities whilst also managing expectations for key deadlines with stakeholders.
- Highly organized in both time and in resources.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work collaboratively with others, creating partnerships with leaders, colleagues, and the rest of the People and Culture organization.
- Demonstrated experience in Coaching others.
- Strong ability to develop and edit reports / dashboards / communicate data.
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Strong attention to details.
- Coaching / relevant certifications in relation to Coaching and/or “people”.
- Knowledge and experience of and with: Click-up, and Miro Board tools.
- Team building and motivation skills for collaborating effectively with others.
- People management experience.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance