Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRODUCER/ PRESENTER – RADIO – HR-PNP-05-2022
Nation Media Group seeks to recruit an experienced and self-motivated individual to the position of Producer/ Presenter in our Radio Department.
The job holder will be tasked with the responsibility of the overall sound of the station (Nation FM). They will be required to work closely with presenters and voice over artists in order to deliver quality productions fit for broadcast. This includes the responsibility to competently interpret client and sales team’s briefs in commercial production to suit the client’s needs. They will need to have a clear understanding of the existing as well as potential environmental industry dynamics and be ready to adapt with the ever-changing demands and challenges.
- Producing Station Imaging for station properties – station jingles, sweepers, promos and commercials;
- Music Scheduling. Selecting music appropriate to the program, the audience and the station;
- Generating and researching ideas, identify and carry out thorough research of topics of discussions;
- Sourcing potential contributors and interviewees;
- On Air support. Presenting programs or managing presenters for both pre-recorded and recorded output; Training new presenters on the use of station equipment and software;
- Managing the logistics of getting people, resources and equipment together at the right place at the right time;
- Managing presenters for both pre-recorded and recorded output;
- Recording, editing and packaging all pre-recorded properties;
- Converting text, graphics, video and audio files into other formats;
- Respond to audience feedback and foster engagement;
- Preparing audio visual clips for client reports;
- Accompanying presenters for field activations;
- Quality Control.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Diploma/Degree in Radio Production, media studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Relevant professional qualifications and membership to a relevant professional body;
- Two (2) years of relevant experience;
- Proficient in use of audio production software like adobe audition and cool edit pro;
- Creative, social media savvy and innovative;
- Passionate and energetic;
- A good ear for music;
- Demonstrated ability to edit and package sound creatively (attach demo);
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Ability to conduct in depth research.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at https://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ on or before 2nd June, 2022.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.