Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT BAA 01/05/2022.
Biblia Sacco Society Ltd, a medium-sized Sacco with membership from a large number of Christian organizations wishes to fill vacant position of Accounts Assistant whose duties and qualifications are as below:
Reporting: The position reports to the Accountant.
- Timely and accurate filing of the statutory deductions
- Ensure members accounts are accurately updated
- Ensure timely preparation of payments
- All the cheques are timely submitted to the bank
- Petty cash reconciliations are done on daily basis
- Ensure that imprest is timely accounted for on timely basis
- Performs any other duties as required.
- Timely submission of statutory returns and cheques to the bank
- Timely processing of payments
- Prompt reconciliations of petty cash
- Accuracy in accounting for imprest
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- KCSE Mean Grade of C
- CPA I or its equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in a relevant field
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Attention to detail
Application letter must be accompanied with a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates and any other testimonials including a letter from your pastor.
The application should be addressed CEO Biblia Sacco LTD and submitted via email address email@example.com to reach before the close of business on 3RD JUNE 2022. Please quote the job code (BAA 01/05/2022) on the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.