Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- The role provides support in a variety of areas, which include systems of learning, acquisition, and development of talent aligned with the company’s human capital strategy through sourcing, engaging, development, implementation and evaluation.
- The Talent Associate is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support of company-wide recruiting efforts. The Associate assists with the screening and interview process, and provides other support, as needed.
- The Associate, you will play a critical role in ensuring we attract, hire and retain the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- The Associate provides professional and effective administrative support to the learning and development team. As an L&D assistant, they will be expected to carry out a wide range of duties to support the organization’s HR and L&D function
1. Recruitment and Selection
- Responsible for attracting, evaluating, and hiring from a diverse pool of recent graduates and experienced talent.
- Analyses and reports on recruiting metrics.
- Implement creative recruiting strategies to reach prospective applicants.
- Implement the onboarding processes for all new hires.
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with stakeholders (HRBPS & Line Managers) to come up with recruitment & onboarding schedules.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all applicants by responding to inquiries from prospective applicants timely and professionally.
- Receive and record job vacancy information from HRBPs.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Utilize and understand recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo)
- Support in the implementation and management of HR systems.
- In liaison with the HRBPs provide recruiting support in interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- In liaison with the HRBPs, contribute to handling recruiting functions such as interview management, correspondence, background screening processes, pre-employment screening, offer letter preparation, and facilitation of new hires.
Learning and Development
- To support the development and implementation of all aspects of the Organization’s training programs, policies, and objectives to develop and maintain effective employee strength.
- Establish ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs.
- Provide proactive tactical and strategic support to the Learning Lead and the Head of Talent and Capability
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver the annual training calendar
- Provide regular updates and analysis to management about key L&D metrics
- Initiate and organize ongoing training and development activities
- Maintain knowledge of learning and development, instructional design trends and developments, and understands how evolving technologies and trends should impact the design of instruction
- Supports in the implementation of the talent management frameworks to consistently identify and assess talent by leveraging best practices in approach and delivery.
- Own the way in which Talent Management reports its progress and impact to both the business and the HR Team; in partnership with the Analytics team establish the sound reporting dashboards and mechanisms and maintain the talent data.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Card
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 2- 4 years’ experience in generalist human resources management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Attention to detail, organized and has the ability to prioritize skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of requests in an effective and timely manner.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and email/internet.
Unposting Date: 13-06-2022