Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading transport solutions provider in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in the region. The brand has attained strong leadership in this market, selling over 100,000 units since the first vehicle rolled out of its Nairobi assembly plant in 1977.
With more than 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for ten years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 45.02% by end of 2021. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles, transport solutions and excellent aftersales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions:
Financial & Information Systems Auditor (REF: FIN/IC/2022)
This position is responsible for Financial and Information Systems audits. This involves the review of processes, identification of control weaknesses and setting up processes to address the identified weaknesses. The holder will be the subject matter expert on information security controls and emerging trends.
Reporting to the Internal Controls Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions;
• Plan and perform internal control audits across functions.
• Prepare audit reports, make submissions & track control gaps.
• End-to-End process reviews for identification of risks and recommendations.
• Lead in identification of external & Internal risks with departments and follow up on Implementation of mitigations.
• Perform a detailed review of cyber security posture In relation to existing frameworks COBIT and NIST
• Assess IT business continuity plans, service resumption plans and disaster management plans.
• Review security of the IT systems against internal and external risks.
• Evaluate the IT controls in place and determine their ability to control attendant risks.
• Assess the IT infrastructure and resources and determine their ability to maintain data integrity and deliver services effectively and efficiently in both hardware and software systems.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (Upper Second Class) in an IT related field or Finance.
• At least five years of experience in financial audit and information systems audit in a reputable audit firm or company.
• KCSE Mean grade B+.
• CPA(K) or ACCA, CIA, CISM, CISA.
Send your applications to email@example.com
Deadline 13th June, 2022
Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and Inclusivity.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.