Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition, down trading
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Qualify and approach new business development with existing customers in terms of move volumes or new business within our services
- Enhance teamwork with other sales members by reporting new market trends, competitor’s behavioral patterns, undercutting practices, and observing any new market entrants.
- Visits to enhance Customer relationship management tools and ensure monthly targeted opportunities are met.
- Market forecasting and analysis of net profit targets each month on new sales accounts in line with annual targets.
- Liaison with the Sales field manager to spearhead the company’s brand visibility campaign.
- Spotting new business opportunities with existing customers from projects, multinationals, manufacturers, and retail segments of the market.
- Focus on achieving the set revenue targets/month
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of incoterms
- Knowledge of all products namely freight forwarding, transport, customs brokerage, and contract logistics. Have commercial flair and entrepreneurial talent
- High-Level Computer skills with excellence in Microsoft ( Excel & Word)
- Knowledge of the competition is a mandator
- Strong analysis and judgment
- Ability to demonstrate aggressive negotiation skills and teamwork
- Strong internal and external relationship development skills with customers and colleagues
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Proven experience as a key account manager
- competitive pay and benefits
- dynamic working environment
- learning and development opportunity
If you match the above requirements and are interested to join our company, APPLY TODAY!