Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Manager- User Experience, Research and Design – (22000320)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Senior Manager – User Experience, Research & Design in the Research Insights and Design function within Consumer Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the COE HOD – Research, insights and design, the position holder will translate complex interactions into simple, elegant and intuitive solutions that keep the end experience for our users at the forefront from product vision through execution and designs solutions. One will collaborate with Product Owners, Business Partners, Designers and Engineers to create elegant design solutions to grow our customer base within specific Innovation programs. In addition, one will contribute to and help with building UX vision and strategy for the design team, operationalizing the strategy with cross-functional teams and develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mock-ups and prototypes that communicate high-level strategies, user needs and detailed interaction behaviors.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Define and develop conceptual diagrams/ user flow, low- and high-fidelity mocks, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks (internal projects, dev tools, dashboards, etc.
- Designs UI/UX of most our apps & user-facing demos
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate ideas using any of these methods
- Deep user research to define client- and process-specific user interfaces
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products and experiences as well as trends and best practices in UX design
- Ensure features continue to perform well and meet customer needs
- Ensure the maintenance and up-date of the demos
- Design and deliver experiences optimized for a wide range of devices (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Build and support rich and interactive graphical representations of data (reports, dashboards)
- Build partnerships, influence and work with product teams to implement intelligent experiences that are cohesive and inclusive.
- To grow team skills and capabilities and to maintain a high design standards and patterns across organization products
- BA/BS degree in design, HCI or equivalent practical experience; MS.
- 5 years of proven experience of Web/Digital UX/UI design.
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Invision, Data Visualization, Inspect, Zeplin, Figma
- Experience with data visualization.
- Basic understanding of engineering audiences and Machine Learning.
- Experience managing or mentoring designers.
- Critical thinking required
- Able to handle multiple project deliverables and deadlines
- Good time-management skills
- Post graduate is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.