Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position Title: Company Driver Reports to: General Manager
Job location: Peppercorn Holiday Resort & Dove nest Lodge-Naivasha. Position Summary:
We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company and the hotel with all transport- related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload organizations merchandize
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Precisely finish all paper work connected with conveyance of merchandize
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping and running errands
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma/Certificate or equivalent
- Previous work experience as a Driver
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Complete knowledge of road safety rules and regulations
- Familiarity GPS tools and Google Maps
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent driving skills and road sense
- Good time management skills
To apply ,send your cv only to email@example.com on or before 13th June 2022.Clearly indicate the exact position (COMPANY DRIVER) applied for and your minimum salary expectations on the subject line, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted