Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT MANAGER – TRAINING & ADVISORY
What we are looking for;
The Assistant Manager – Training Business will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. They will report to the Business Development Manager and work closely with the other Madison Subsidiaries to maximize Training business generated from Institutional clients.
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Identify and develop target markets for training business.
- Formulate and implement the Training Business Strategy.
- Develop training solutions in line with customers’ needs and draw up a training Curriculum.
- Development Training Policies and Procedures
- Endeavour to meet Training Business Budgets
- Recruit Training Consultants to work with to execute the strategy and achieve the set budgets.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Run the day to day administrative duties of the Training & Advisory department.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in training business (essential).
- Accreditation by NITA or any recognised training body will be an added advantage
- Member of a Professional Body of relevance
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with high proficiency in business and communication tools.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes in the financial sector.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 29th June 2022