Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR ASSISTANT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (1 POST): REF NO 06/2022 Scale: VMD 7
Basic Salary: Ksh 45,500 X4,000-75,500 X4,500-80,000
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Qualifications and Requirements:
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Certificate in Office Computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Secretarial Management Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Duties and responsibilities entail; –
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondences;
- Maintaining office diary and protocol;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Recording dictation in shorthand form;
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Planning and scheduling meetings;
- Providing front office services in the area of deployment; and
- Ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
Competencies and Skills
- Report writing
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above criteria are advised to submit a hard or soft application, detailed curriculum vitae and other testimonials to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Veterinary Medicines Directorate;
Email firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
or deliver hard copies with the envelope clearly marked Ref: …. to the Veterinary
Medicines Directorate Offices, PCPB Plaza, Loresho Ridge Ground Floor; Addressed to:
Veterinary Medicines Directorate
P.O. Box 66171-00800
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Monday 11th July, 2022 AT 5.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Veterinary Medicines Directorate is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates.