Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION, JOB GRADE 3, (1POST) REF: KICC/MHR/2022
The Manager, Human Resource and Administrations reports to the Director Corporate Services and is responsible for offering advisory services to management on Human Resource and Administration matters and deal with all staff matters including recruitment & selection, placement, retention, training and development, discipline, administration of staff welfare and separation.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- Forecasting and planning on human resource needs;
- Managing the Corporation’s recruitment and selection process;
- Coordination of training and development of staff in the Corporation;
- Coordination of staff performance management, reward and sanctions system;
- Development of corporation’s mentoring and coaching programs;
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the staff succession plans, development, mentoring, coaching and internship programs;
- Advising the Directorate on matters relating to human resources management, records and administration;
- Review and development of the human resource, records and administration policies, procedures and processes and oversee their implementation;
- Management, maintenance and storage of staff records;
- Overseeing the payroll processing and ensuring compliance to statutory obligations;
- Championing change management programs in the Corporation;
- Coordinating the preparation of periodic progress reports.
- Development of Human Resources, Records and Administration budget and work plan
- Oversee records management
- Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations related to Health & Safety, HIV/AIDS, Alcohol and Drug Substance Abuse, Gender and Disability Mainstreaming
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Eight (8) years relevant work experience; three (3) years should be in management;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Be a holder of a Valid Human Resource Practicing Certificate;
- Certificate in Management Course or its equivalent lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their application which should include: –
- One page statement on how you meet the requirements for the position
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary
- Professional certificates and testimonials
- Three professional referees
Terms of offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
- Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
- Job Grade KICC 4, KICC 6, KICC 8 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Comply with Chapter 6 of the constitution and avail clearance certificates from: –
- Directorate of Criminal investigation (Certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be sent under confidential cover with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Reference.
“Ref: KICC/……………….20……..” not later than ………………… at 5pm to: –
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta International Convention Centre P O Box 30746 – 00100 NAIROBI
Women, Persons Living with Disabilities and Marginalized are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.