Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, JOB GROUP KMR 6 (2 POSITIONS)
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre for graduate Administrative Officers. An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a Senior Administrative Officer.
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:-
- Maintaining an inventory register;
- Ensuring assets are insured;
- Managing office transport system;
- Ensuring maintenance office equipment, facilities and assets; and
- Generating reports on operations, maintenance and utilization.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have proficiency in computer applications;
Key Skills and Competencies
- Planning skills
- Communication and reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted