Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JHIL037
Position: Systems Integration Analyst
Employment Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA-in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Systems Integration Analyst within Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of IT and will be based at the Head office in Nairobi.
The System Integration Analyst – Jubilee Health Insurance, is an applications design, development, and implementation specialist. The analyst is responsible for identifying and implementing application solutions to solve business problems and to make business operations more efficient. The individual is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging new functionality, enhancements, customizations, interfaces, batch processes, queries, and reports.
- Develop and support Core Medical application (Actisure) interfaces, C2B and B2C portals and third-party integrations.
- Provide development and software support.
- Implement API Gateway and ESB backbone ecosystem.
- Partner with other business areas within Jubilee Health to understand application requirements and develop programming specifications for development.
- Build a standards-driven, scalable, secure, and dynamic interfaces for the information delivery of specific based applications.
- Capture, log, and track applications issues and develop resolutions in the specified timeframes. This includes liaising with system vendors if the system is vendor supported.
- Develop enhancements, resolve issues, coordinate testing of statement releases, and oversee regular production efforts including data extracts, data imports and printing.
- Work with other IT team members to provide end-to-end Core system user support.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of IT.
- Project management
- Information and knowledge management
- Operations and service management
- Prior knowledge of insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related technical degree
- OCA – Oracle Certified Associate in PL/SQL
- Reporting Technologies e.g., Power BI, Oracle Reports, Vision etc.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- 3 years minimum hands-on experience in technology and business fields in Oracle and SQL
- Experience in development of SOAP Web services and RESTful APIs
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, unit test, and deploy apps
- Strong knowledge of Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes using UNIX shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
- Expert in using tools such as TOAD, SQL Navigator & SQL Plus
- Working knowledge of Web Logic, Apache, PHP/Laravel / MySQL programming
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 5th July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted