Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (1 POSITION) EPRA JOB GRADE 6 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative and logistical support areas of the Authority including Transport management;
- Implements the Section’s work plans and activities;
- Oversee the cleaning, security, hospitality services and develop biannual reports to the Human Resource & Administration Manager;
- Make travel arrangements for staff travelling out of the office by providing travel insurance and clearances;
- Implement EPRA’s administration policies and procedures manuals;
- Carryout repair and maintenance of Authority Assets and building and ensure timely payment of rentals, fuel for vehicles, courier services, cleaning services and related scheduled maintenance;
- Implements cross cutting performance contracting activities in the areas of HIV & AIDS programs, Gender mainstreaming, Work environment, Alcohol and Drug abuse in line with Authority’s policies and Government guidelines;
- Coordinate the implementation of road safety mainstreaming;
- Ensure the administration insurance for vehicle and assets in line with the Authority policy and government procedure and guidelines;
- Evaluation of adequacy and quality of office space and related facilities and provide management reports;
- Ensure compliance with administrative service policies, procedures and adherence to Service Level Agreements with service providers;
- Ensure maintenance and updating of the Authority’s asset register;
- Ensure effective and efficient management of cleaning and security services;
- Ensure provision of effective administration of the Authority’s welfare and hospitality programs;
- Coordinate the provision of a safe and conducive work environment in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Act, 2007 and other Government regulations;
- Ensure efficient management of the Authority’s travel and visa application system.
- Assisting in development of administration budget.
- Ensure efficient maintenance and repair of the Authority’s assets and equipment.
- Coordinate building and office maintenance, repair, rent and utilities; and
- Ensure provision of effective and efficient administration of security services.
- Bachelors’ degree in any of the following disciplines: Business Management, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Finance, Commerce, Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized university;
- Member to relevant professional body in good standing, where applicable;
- Demonstrated results in work performance;
- Proficiency in Computer Application Skills; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email Recruitment22@epra.go.ke not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.