Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PREVENTION OFFICER II – FINANCE/ AUDIT SPECIALIST, JOB GRADE – EACC “8” (1 POST), REF: EACC/PS/POIIFA/2
Reporting to the Assistant Director – Corruption Prevention, the job holder will be responsible for the implementation of financial and budget programme activities aimed at the prevention of corruption and economic crimes as stipulated in the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act, 2011.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing the systems, policies, procedures and practices related to financial management functions in public and private sector institutions;
- Providing advisories on prevention of corruption and bribery targeting public financial management processes;
- Developing corruption prevention guidelines and best practices in public finance processes;
- Mainstreaming standards and best practices in integrity and anti-corruption in financial management;
- Reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on the anti-corruption indicator under the public service Performance Contracting framework;
- Developing Corruption Prevention Guidelines on functions related to financial management and other areas for use in both public and Private sector institutions to promote sector integrity;
- Monitoring implementation of corruption prevention interventions in various organisations.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years, three (3) of which should be in a comparable position from a reputable organisation;
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognised university;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum Grade C+ or equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K) or any other equivalent professional qualifications;
- Member of relevant professional body(s);
- Strong analytical, monitoring and evaluation skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results;
- Must be able to work in a highly computerised environment.
Knowledge of public service systems, policies and operations will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates, and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered, applications should be received not later than Thursday, 21st July, 2022 at 5.00 pm.
EACC is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.