Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Profile Development
This role is responsible for conducting profile development in the unit
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Develop profiles for subjects under investigations.
- Carrying out Financial Analysis relating to lifestyle Audits.
- Update, analyze and present technical reports for lifestyle audit cases
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity of data throughout the investigation process.
- Observe timelines as per procedure manual and service level agreement while conducting investigations.
- Utilize data sources and methodologies to support optimum usage of information received from internal/external to facilitate profile development
- Compile profile reports and forward to supervisor for review.
- Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Participate in development, review and implementation of frameworks, policies & procedures for the Unit.
- Carry out day-to-day operations in the unit
- Implement work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Implement initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit.
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
Compiling profile reports with necessary recommendations to the Assistant Manager for appropriate action.
- Working Conditions
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Commerce or related discipline from a recognized university
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Ethics, Certificate in Criminal/Fraud Investigations
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)