Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – 1 POSITION
Contract Period: Five (5) Months fixed contract
Reporting to the Principal Officer, Supply Chain Management, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing support in tender processing to award.
- Reviews, records and prioritizes purchasing requests and obtains additional information/documentation as required
- Following up the award decisions to ensure delivery of goods / services.
- Raising and processing purchase/service orders.
- Ensuring procurement documents and records are maintained, safeguarded, and archived as required by law.
- Assisting in monitoring inventory levels to raise purchase orders as may be necessary.
- Following up with service providers on contract execution then monitoring executed contracts and keep track of all contractual agreements.
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply or a related field
- Minimum of one-year relevant experience is an added advantage
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Demonstrate professional competence, honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings
- Strong analytical skills and keenness to detail
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving deadlines with high quality results
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork
- Always dedicated to confidentiality.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before July 28, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.