Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Kisii
- Develop, review and implement financial policies that include among others financial.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Validate, update and file statutory returns and ensure tax compliance on all statutory obligations; including management of the facility’s payroll.
- Evaluate financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, to help the Hospital run efficiently
- Offer guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- In charge of the proper keeping of books of accounts and preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Monitor and follow up on revenue collection and reconciliation of stocks and sales.
- Keep track of the facility’s expenditure to ensure that the expenditure budget is within its confines.
- Maintain an accurate register of all the company assets at all times;
- Continuously carry out business risk assessments and offer technical advice to the management
- Record all financial transactions into the accounting systems.
- Carry out all financial reconciliations as required.
- Manage supplier and debtor accounts.
- Handle petty cash administration.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- A Business related course with a major in Finance or Accounting
- Good excel and reporting skills
- At least two years of working experience; previous stints in similar environments will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong analytical skills
How to Apply
All qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position being applied for on the email Subject.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 4th August 2022.
“Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer”