Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
REF: KECOBO/EXT/6/2022 – ASSISTANT ICT OFFICER, KECOBO 8C (2 POSITIONS)
Gross Salary: Kshs.48, 985 p.m
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide computer user support services;
- Monitor ICT equipment performance and report ICT faults for further action;
- Carry out regular maintenance and servicing of ICT equipment;
- Carry out computer Data entry tasks;
- Assist in system documentations;
- Assist in implementing computer systems/ programs; and
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution; and
- Certification from a recognized institution.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications including cover letter, duly completed application for employment form (Download from KECOBO website), CV, three (3) reference letters, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials to:
The Executive Director
Kenya Copyright Board
P.O. BOX 34670-00100
OR drop at NHIF Building, 5th Floor, Ragati Road.
- Closing date is on 15th August 2022
- Applicants are advised to comply with chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
Qualified persons living with disability, women and those from marginalized and minority communities are encouraged to apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.