Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
REGIONAL RELATIONSHIP OFFICER – BANCASSURANCE (KISUMU)
To generate revenues and maintain relationship from the banking sector.
- Generating new business from the Banking sector as per the set targets;
- Servicing existing client Banks;
- Training new and existing clients on various CIC products;
- Attend to customer queries and complaints;
- Liaising with the various departments to ensure timely service delivery to the client;
- Attend and participate in the various key activities in the department;
- Providing timely and accurate quotations within the stipulated turnaround times;
- Gathering market intelligence to ensure updated product offering
- Participate in the preparation of annual revenue budget;
- Follow up to ensure renewals are at the acceptable rate;
- Liaising with service providers to ensure timely customer service;
- Promoting CIC Group brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or in a related field
- Certification in either of the following; ACII, AIIK or COP
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 3rd August 2022 through. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 4th September 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.