Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
PURPOSE FOR THE JOB:
The main purpose of this job is to provide leadership and overall strategic and operational management to the entire Client Service function. The incumbent is responsible for driving the long-term business building and overseeing the client service team management.
The job description includes:
Day to Day Operations:
· Responsible for overseeing the effective and efficient performance of the client services function with optimum client satisfaction and business profitability.
· Improve client service team’s customer service levels by evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
· Leading the development and presentation of proposals, then overseeing sold work from planning to creative to execution.
· Managing communications with account teams and clients, ensuring clarity about accountabilities, deadlines, budget and approvals.
· Oversee the writing of exceptional and comprehensive creative briefs in order to ensure that the creative team gets an insight into the client’s advertising requirements.
· Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
· Making ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the organization and also for the existing business.
· Increase the level of business growth with already existing clients of the company through maintaining contact and cross selling products to current clients by studying and understanding their business needs.
· Developing marketing plans and communication solutions to achieve client objectives.
· Driving year-over-year revenue growth and building client relationships as a trusted partner and advisor.
· Generating new leads to acquire new clients for the company. Selling of creative and marketing solutions to new clients.
· Profiling and positioning the company in a local, regional, national and global market.
· Overseeing client profitability, account budgeting and measurement metrics that demonstrate clear returns to the client.
· Provide feedback and comments relating to product/project content and pricing as well as company’s brand to the Managing Director;
· Collaborating across the office’s and worldwide agency community of creative, strategy, growth and operations colleagues to share ideas, resources and best practices.
· Keep abreast and maintain a current and accurate knowledge of the company’s competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action;
· Managing, mentoring, coaching, hiring, recruiting and fiercely protecting the agency culture that makes The company a great place to work
· Ensure that Client service team is provided with proper training, instruction, tools, and methods to perform their jobs;
· Continually manage the overall performance of the client service team including performing timely performance evaluations and reviews and recommending appropriate next steps;
· Handling any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
· Responsible for building quality processes and standards for the teams to ensure that deliverables are never compromised on the quality and every team member is aligned to the quality standards.
· Follow and promote team to adhere to quality standards and processes thoroughly at all times from production to delivery so that client’s satisfaction level is very high.
· Identify opportunities and advice for quality improvements in the work process on an ongoing basis to make continuous efforts of making deliverables better for the organization and the client.
· Collect and analyze customer feedback to ensure that the client is satisfied with our delivery and we are always aligned to their expectations.
Indicative Educational Qualification and experience:
· 8-10+ experience in an advertising agency and in client management
· A degree in the relevant field
· Marketing/Advertising Experience
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent, highly developed written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Capacity to form and maintain strong professional networks
· Capacity to manage, maintain and extend accounts
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proven project management experience
· Public speaking skills
· Experience in constructing and developing dynamic communications
· Ability to adapt to the changing needs of clients and/or the agency
· High degree of professionalism
Kindly send in your application to email@example.com indicating application for Account Director- Client Service as the subject, to be received before 24th May 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.