Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Ona, we don’t just strive for diversity, we thrive on it. For Ona, diversity has been a spring board for creativity, innovation, and growth. We are committed to giving equal opportunities to employees and applicants regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, age, marital status, or pregnancy status..
You’ll work on projects that support democracy, drive social development, and reduce infant mortality. We build software that solves real problems and you will too. Since we’re a startup, you’ll have to be a self-starter who is organized and can manage multiple projects at the same time. Since some of our team works remotely, you’ll also need great communication skills and to be empathetic.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones.
- Help establish visual design standards for our site.
- Find innovative ways to visualize our rich and unique data-sets.
- Collaborate with our development team to design and plan features.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of frontend engineering experience.
- Ability to write, and an appreciation for the importance of, semantic, well-structured code.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS, SASS, and SCSS.
- Experience in web and mobile.
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Note describing why you are interested in working at Ona.
- Examples of your work. Link to your GitHub page, projects you’ve completed, or your website.
- (bonus points) Build something cool using our API, or extend some software we’ve written.