Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, Nursing Division, the Infection Prevention and Control Coordinator will coordinate activities of the infection prevention and control program in the hospital through comprehensive infection surveillance, prevention and control.
- Surveillance of Health Care Associated Infections (HAIS).
- Update policies and protocols annually and a needed to maintain compliance with regulations, standards and evidence based guidelines.
- Evaluate products, devices and equipment relating to infection prevention and control.
- Takes lead in development of policies and guidelines to guide infection control practices
- Trains healthcare staff through instruction and dissemination of infection control practices and ensures a safe environment to patients, visitors and staff.
- Preparing monthly statistical report for presentation on behalf of infection control committee.
- Collaborates with Employee Health Officer to ensure employee vaccinations are up to date.
- Work with all staff in clinical and non-clinical areas to ensure infection control practices, guidelines and data e.g. in waste management, housekeeping, food services, sterilization amongst others is monitored and followed to best practice
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology or other related field from a recognized Institution. A Master’s degree is preferred. The incumbent should have a minimum of five (5) years’ clinical experience in an acute care setting.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the
Aga Khan University Hospital,
P. O. Box 30270-00100,
or by email to email@example.com. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by November 29, 2019