Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Form 4 Certificate
- Certificate in any Field
- Expert in MS excel
- Police clearance certificate
- Good organizational and reporting skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God fearing.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring pharmacy drugs are dispensed in the system before billing
- Ensuring all surgical items issued to patients and procedures done in the ward are charged
- Ordering ward stock on time as well as controlling stock in the ward
- Ensuring all patients are issued with admission kit after admission.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts. A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must. Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 18th December 2019.
Qualified candidates should address their applications to:
Chief Executive Officer,
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital,
P.O. Box 45 – 00902.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all candidates regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, political belief, sex, marital status, or age.