Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- As Business Partner, drive the delivery of the HR-Business aligned focus areas – attracting the best, investing in leaders, leadership for change & empowering the organisation
- Facilitate the provision of effective and efficient HR tools, systems, processes & policies whilst ensuring an adequate level of their understanding by employees
- Lead and facilitate change, based on initiatives arising from business transformations whilst supporting the business with embedding the desired culture: energised collaborative & agile
- Provide professional advice and support to relevant business managers ensuring appropriate people management solutions are delivered
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree holder in any business field with HR post qualification – candidates from other disciplines with relevant experience are encouraged to apply
- At least 4 years of mid-level HR managerial experience within a busy environment
- Learning agility, ability to work with minimal supervision and delivery within tight timelines
- Strong influencing, communication & stakeholder management capabilities
- Highly organised, structured in approach, ambitious, courageous and resilient
- Ability to manage pressure and coping with a changing environment
- Project Management skills and experience in working with Unions would be an added advantage