Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Technical Account Specialist is responsible for managing all the account management aspects of Pawa IT’s relationship with it’s customers. The Technical Account Specialist will actively participate in the productivity cycle by working together with the sales, finance and technical teams. Key activities include; account management of current clients, operational onboarding of new clients, sales analysis and evaluation. By providing top-quality service before and after a sale, the Technical Account Specialist will help ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. The TAS will work closely with the Head of Business to align the business operations to maximize profitable sales volume.
· You will be the key contact for all Pawa IT Accounts being the first point of contact for all support and value add services that our customers may require
- Pre sales support for high potential leads. Responsible for analyzing prospects’ business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs.
- After Sales support for new customers. When customers have agreed to purchase a product, technical account managers identify the services and support customers will need to make effective and productive use of products.
- Ongoing support for existing customers. The Technical Account Specialist is responsible for managing the ongoing support to customers to confirm that they continue to make effective use of products.
- Product development by monitoring product performance and associated support needs. You should identify opportunities to upgrade or modify products so that they meet customers’ needs more effectively.
- Project management of general business projects
- Drafting of business proposals
- Business Health Analysis for periodic review to the directors and presentation to the larger team
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of operations management
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge or understanding of web and cloud technologies
- Has worked in an environment where they have dealt with high value clients and customers
Education & Professional Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or above preferably I.T, BBIT or equivalent.
· Excellent written and oral communicator.
· Strong ability to multitask and meet objectives with minimal supervision
· Comfortable working with multiple groups within business
· Judgment and Decision-Making: In the instances where the candidate receives assignments in the form of projects he/she has the freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments
Application Deadline: Saturday 25th July
- Send your application to : email@example.com
- Title your email as: Application for Technical Account Specialist Role_Pawa IT Ltd;
or Application for Cloud Computing Specialist Role_Pawa IT Ltd
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews
· We really like people who are honest with themselves; not necessarily people who would dot all the “I’s” and cross all the “T’s”.
· Take a little time to learn about us. HINT; Our website
· Finally, re-adopt your skills and experiences that make you a great fit for the role.
· Check our Instructions and all the best and see you soon
- General office environment
- May be sitting for periods of 3-4 hours at a time
- Work involves extended periods of computer use
- Monday to Friday work week
- 8am to 5 pm working hours
- Free lunch
- 21 leave days per year, prorated based on when a hire joins the company
- Health Insurance
- Free coffee!