Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly. Jobs asking for money are never genuine.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Payroll Officer/Clerk to work in the day-to-day operations of the Payroll Department. They will be reporting to the IT Manager
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and capturing data;
- Update payroll records by capturing changes in deductions, job title and department/division transfers, and any other changes that may occur within the month;
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages amongst other reports;
- Ensure employees are paid on time and their payslips are distributed by the last day of every month;
- Resolve payroll discrepancies after analyzing information;
- Provide payroll information when required and address any payroll related complaints that may arise;
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; advise on any changes required;
- Protect payroll operations by keeping all information confidential;
- Ensure that the company is compliant to all laws that relate to payroll processing;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in business and IT Fields
- Proficiency in Computer Skills (Word/Excel) Mandatory
- Analytical skills: ability to analyze data from multiple sources
- Must have above Two years’ experience in the same role,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
- Proactive, innovative, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, self-motivated; ability to work autonomously.
- Collaborative team player.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application and detailed CV to email@example.com
Clearly indicating Payroll Officer/Clerk on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.