Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following position
REF: IA/06/2020 – AUDITOR (INFORMATION SYSTEMS) – FRC GRADE 6 ONE (1) POST
The Information Systems Auditor will report to the Senior Internal Auditor.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Developing and reviewing of risk based annual ICT audit plans;
- Developing the scope and performing Information Systems audits, both technical and end-user across the business Operations;
- Providing assurance on the level of adherence to controls for existing and new technologies including cyber related risks and money laundering risks to the management;
- Planning and performing technical information systems audits on mapped critical areas and processes and highlight improvement areas in detailed audit reports;
- Tracking and following up on relevant ICT audit issues emanating from Internal Audit Reports and other independent external reviews;
- Assisting the Senior Internal Auditor in preparing quarterly Audit & Risk Management reports summarizing significant audit observations arising from ICT audits;
- Raise awareness to internal stakeholders on IT controls and checks to ensure assurance of IT Assets in the FRC; and
- Performance of special Audits and Investigations as and when called upon.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or relevant field from a recognized university;
- Professional Certification in IT Audit, Risk or IT Security e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA, or CRISC required;
- CPA, CIA, CFE and related qualifications will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge in audit tools & techniques including process mapping, control identification & analysis and design of audit tests.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Strong numerical and financial analytical skills;
- Practical experience in Computer Forensic Investigations;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrate good presentation and reporting skills;
- Possess high levels of integrity and professionalism; and
- Notable level of familiarity with various IT platforms, operating systems and information security tools e.g. Microsoft office tools, CAATS such as IDEA, Team mate analytics and Tableau.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.