Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Network Infrastructure department is responsible for planning, deployment and maintenance of the bank data communication needs. The team is responsible for Branch Connectivity, Core Network, IP telephony, Perimeter Security and Network Admission Control.
The role holder will provide primary support for regional branch network elements (Routers, Switches, IP Telephony, Network Security and Network Access Control). He/She will also be responsible for ensuring all required security controls and audit remediation is done for the responsible region.
- Installs and configures WAN and LAN elements to ensure business needs are met.
- Maintains documentation regarding network configurations, operating procedures, and service records relating to network hardware and software for the regional responsible for.
- Provision of timely and high quality and cost-effective network infrastructure to support the bank regional branch network.
- Researching on and deployment of modern technologies and its application of industry standards and best practices to network installations
- Ensure all regional network installations adhere to industry standards and best practices.
- Provide support for subsidiary network teams and act as an escalation point for all network related issues.
- Service level Application in relation to Telecommunication service providers and Equipment supporting network functions for the regional branch network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Cisco Certification such as CCNA, CCNP etc is required.
- Certification in Network Security such as Fortinet, Checkpoint will be added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience in Information Technology with hands on experience in:
1. Cisco Network Management.
2. IP Telephony.
- Knowledge and experience in Firewall Management & Network Automation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal below and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 09th September 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.