Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PREVENTION OFFICER II – PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST, JOB GRADE – EACC “8” (1 POST), REF: EACC/PS/POII-PS/7
Reporting to the Senior Officer, Prevention
This position is responsible for the implementation of supply chain management activities aimed at the prevention of corruption and economic crimes as stipulated in the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act, 2011.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing systems, policies, procedures and practices in supply chain functions in public and private sector institutions;
- Providing advisories on prevention of corruption and bribery targeting public procurement and disposal processes;
- Developing corruption prevention guidelines and best practices in public procurement and disposal processes;
- Mainstreaming standards and best practices in integrity and anti-corruption in supply chain;
- Reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on the anti-corruption indicator under the public service Performance Contracting framework;
- Developing Corruption Prevention Guidelines on functions related to supply chain and other areas for use in both public and Private sector institutions to promote sector integrity; and
- Monitoring implementation of corruption prevention interventions in various organisations.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years from a reputable organisation;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, or its equivalent from a recognised university;
- A Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies;
- Must be a member of KISM (Mandatory);
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) minimum mean grade of C+ or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Strong analytical, monitoring and evaluation skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Must be able to work in a highly computerised environment.
Note: Knowledge of public service systems, policies and operations will be an added advantage.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 15th September, 2020 at 5.00pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification