Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) is established under CAP 253 Laws of Kenya. The Mandate of the Council is to regulate the training, practice and licensing of medicine & dentistry and healthcare institutions that include private & mission hospitals, medical, dental centres & clinics, nursing and maternity homes and standalone funeral homes.
KMPDC wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
ASSISTANT AUDITOR (1 POSITION)
The Assistant Auditor will be reporting to the Manager, Internal Auditor Department
- Assist in Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Assist in determining internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Assist in obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, and flowcharts.
- Assist in preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Assist in identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Assist in document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance,
- Certified Public Accountant section 4
- Certified Internal Auditor (Added Advantage)
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
- The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Minimum experience of 1 year in the relevant field.
How to Apply
All the shortlisted candidates must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution. In this regard, the candidates should obtain clearance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of telephone contact, e-mail addresses, names and valid current contacts of three referees on or before 11th September, 2020 to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
P.O. Box 44839 – 00100
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
KMPDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People Living with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, log into KMPDC website kmpdc.go.ke