Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited is mandated to provide water and sanitation services in two counties –Bungoma and Trans-Nzoia. To strengthen our team, we are looking for competent and experienced individuals who are proactive and self driven to fill the following posts
NZOWASCO/MD/9/2020/3: EXECUTIVE SECRETARY–1 Post
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Coordination of board/ committee meetings as per schedule and ensure the BOD/ committee files are up to date and maintained
- Prepare MD’s quarterly report
- Ensure monthly and quarterly regional reports are received on time
- Organize CMT meetings and take minutes
- Maintain and manage the MD’s office.
- Ensure general cleanliness around the MD’s office and smooth running of the office activities
- Handling telephone calls and appointments to the managing director’s office
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Business administration or an equivalent from a recognized university
- Five years’ experience
- Member of a professional body – KENASA
- Possession of relevant computer skills
- National diploma in secretarial studies shall be an added advantage
How to Apply
The applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of professional certificates, academic certificates and copy of ID should be addressed to the;
The Managing Director
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited
P.O Box 1010 – 50205
WEBUYE – KENYA
Or in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Wednesday, 6th October 2020.
Shortlisted candidate shall be required to provide the following documents during the interview;-
- Certificate of good conduct
- HELB clearance certificate
- CRB clearance
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA