Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Based in Nairobi – Kenya
Company Background: Our Client is a fast expanding organization with revenues that are growing by 25% annually. They currently employ approximately 2000 staff and they anticipate this number to increase by 25% annually over the next 3 to 5 years.
Its employees are integral to the success of the business and are highly valued. The company operates regionally in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda with plans to continue their expansion in the region.
The Position: The human resources department handles many necessary functions of your business. It is instrumental in providing labor law compliance, record keeping, hiring, compensation, relational assistance and help with handling specific performance issues.
The Assistant Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative support for the Human Resources Department, including organization of HR record keeping system, internal communications, and team administration organization.
- Employee Records Management both electronically and in hard copy for all staff.
- Tracking, updating and management of statutory information for all staff – NHIF, NSSF, PIN in addition to Food Handlers Certificates, Medical additions, deletions and KAA passes.
- Support Staff orientation, confirmation, promotion, and separation processes including requisite HRMIS management.
- Assist in Recruitment and staff on – boarding.
- Assist in processing and calculation of staff advances. Assist in managing employee’s disciplinary and recommendation of disciplinary cases.
- Issuance of staff uniforms and safety gear to all staff.
- Liaise with staff in assigned branches to provide necessary HR guidance as required.
- Carrying out Exit Interviews.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Assisting in the handling of all employee relations issues that might arise, dealing with grievances and supporting the section head in the implementation of disciplinary procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Knowledge of the labor legislation governing the labor market. (OSHA, WIBA and Kenya Employment Act.)
- A great communicator and listener.
- Broad knowledge and experience in recruitment, training and development and performance management.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and team management experience.
- Tactical focus, flexible & change maker.
- Strong attention to detail Self-starter and motivated to move ahead without direct instruction Desirable qualifications, skills and abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience working with international companies.
- A team player who enjoys interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
How to Apply
If the above profile describes you, this could be the big opportunity you have been looking for.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 25th September, 2020.