Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number TSE200916-2
We are in search of a seasoned Finance Planning, Analysis and Reporting Manager for Tsebo International.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager you will be responsible for preparation and distribution of various internal financial statements to management, completion of annual financial statements, submission of all tax submission requirements to local regulatory authorities, and ensuring that all transactions and documentation complies with IFRS and relevant GAAP principles. You will be responsible for budgeting, financial planning, controlling, analysis and reporting (FCPAR) and treasury, cash flow, working capital management to Tsebo International in order to protect existing assets and income, through effective corporate governance, statutory compliance and financial policy and procedure.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To provide effective and efficient financial reporting internally within Tsebo International and externally to Tsebo Group
* Working Capital Management – cash flow management
* Relationship Building With Regional Financial Managers and Other Departmental Heads
* Managing the Forecasting and Budgeting Process
* Support the Tsebo International year-end audit process
* Establish and maintain acceptable internal control for the accounting systems.
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to work in a changing environment
• High integrity and openness with commitment to good governance
• Energetic, highly motivated and innovative in pursuit of business growth and success
• Leading and Directing Change within the business
• Problem solving skills
• Hands on Approach to problem solving
• Accounting Standards (IFRS – FRM)
• Accounting and Auditing skills
• Qualified Chartered/ Professional Accountant
• Minimum 5 years’ experience post qualification with at least 3 – 5 years in a financial planning, analysis and reporting role.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.