Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR, (JSG 4)
No. of posts: 2
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting Finance) or Business Administration or any other recognized equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional Certification as a Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA K) or Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or Certified Information Systems Auditors (C.I.S.A) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Membership to relevant professional body with Good Standing;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Application skills; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out annual risk assessment and preparing annual internal audit work plan and budget;
- Preparing audit working papers and draft reports;
- Reviewing responses from audit clients and preparing final audit reports;
- Following up on the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations;
- Preparing periodic internal audit reports;
- Carrying out investigations on irregularities identified or reported.
- Minimum six (6) years relevant work experience
- At least three (3) years at Middle Management level;
Job Core Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence;
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
- Organizational, planning skills and Results-oriented
Closing date 10/28/2020