Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgement of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position listed below:
Assistant Internal Auditor
Vacancy no: AKHK/IA/002
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will be responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other matters and projects.
- Review the design of business processes and procedures within the approved annual Audit Plan
- Assess and identify loopholes if any, in the designed controls to offer assurance to Management.
- Review the suitability of internal control design and recommend areas for improvement
- Develop and ensure implementation of internal checks and controls.
- Follow up audit recommendations to ensure that agreed actions are taken to improve system controls
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option) or equivalent from a recognized University plus CPA (K).
- CISA qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Accountancy or Internal Audit
- Computer literacy with knowledge of standard computer applications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th October 2020.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “INTERNAL AUDITOR AKHK/IA/002”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”