Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgement of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position listed below:
Resident Consultant – Radiologist
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDR/002
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will be expected to provide radiological services to both inpatient and outpatients. He/she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Development and review of clinical pathways and protocols.
- Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the institution.
- Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns.
Requirements and Experience
- M. Med in Radiology and Imaging from a university recognized by CUE.
- Licenced, Registered and Retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
- At least three years after post graduate qualification, and working experience in a busy radiology and imaging department. general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Experience and skills in reporting MRI and various modalities of CT necessary.
Skills and Competencies
- Good customer orientation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Basic Life Support Certification
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 30th October 2020.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “HEAD OF FINANCE AKHK/FIN/001”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”