Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 70,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for enthusiastic and customer obsessed Customer Care Officers in several locations all around Kenya. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities. Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!As a Customer Care Officer you will be responsible for representing Watu in bringing to life our client service philosophy within the assigned branch office by delivering and maintaining a positive client experience to all our potential, new and existing clients in order to grow and expand our client base.A successful Customer Care Officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve. Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Customer Care Officer be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Welcome visitors warmly with a friendly demeanor and make sure they are comfortable
- Support in conducting comprehensive client product and service awareness through active client interaction
- Address all relevant pre- and post-customer asset financing queries in line with client needs
- Brief clients on the asset financing process prior to handing them over to the onboarding team
- Maintain an up-to-date client database and documentation including payment schedules, insurance and logbooks records
- Attend to incoming customer calls and route them to the relevant department(s) for resolution
- Manage the ambience and hygiene of the Front Office area to create a professional and customer-centric atmosphere
- Capture customer feedback and recommend areas and strategies for improvement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with
diverse business operations
- An effective self-starter able to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all
levels inside and outside of the Company
- 1+ years of Customer Care experience
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!