Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced feed solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Nutreco employs approximately 11,000 people in 35 countries, with sales in 80 countries. Nutreco is looking for an addition to its team as itis expanding activities in Kenya and the region. Nutreco is looking for a
with interest and capabilities to manage the growth and ambition of the company within the eastern Africa region as well as providing information about the financial and business situation to develop, implement and maintain policies for planning and control.
Main responsibilities (hence not limited) of the Finance Manager:
· Financial management of, and support to, established and to be established entities in Kenya and Uganda respectively;
· Management information and reporting proactively advises on management information needs and provides management information.
· Implementing policies: Implements policies, procedures, processes and tools on finance and control and other relevant functional areas in portfolio.
· Forecasting: Plans, organizes, co-ordinates and supports the monthly business forecasting process and analyzes to budget.
· Managing risk: Identifies, analyzes, monitors and coordinates (potential) business risks from a financial point of view.
· Business control and advice: Analyzes business performance, provides business advice and supports business decision making; Manages and monitors value creation (EBIT, Working Capital etc.)
· Financial accounting: manage the financial accounting, control and administration organization, processes and systems (general ledger, balance-sheet, P&L statement, cash (flow)/liquidity management, FX, treasury, local tax regulations, insurances, payroll, etc.).
The key qualifications required for this job include:
· University education in finance and/or accounting.
· CPA(K) qualified
· Hands-on financial professional, with practical experience in book-keeping and reporting and knowledge of local practices
· At least 3-5 of years of experience in a similar position.
· Experience with SAP and Hyperion Financial Management is preferred.
· IT skills in MS Office
· Fluent in English business language (verbal and in writing)
We offer a broad and independent function in a professional and strongly growing organisation. There are possibilities to develop your professional and personal capacities to realize personal growth. This role is a full-time position with an attractive package of compensations and benefits. Tentative start date of the role is 1 March 2021.
For questions related to the position, please contact Mr Famil Mustafajev, Finance Director Cluster Africa, via +31 65 337 4540 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your application letter including resume can be send the latest on 31 December 2020, to Ms Mariëlle Tersteeg, Manager HR Cluster Africa, via email@example.com
Please also visit our website http://www.nutreco.com